Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Review


I've heard a lot of bad press about this game, and seeing that the game had already dropped to 29,99€ after just a few month didn't look good. But since the game had a 75% sale (already!) I could resist, since, afterall, the game has achievements. I won't be getting all the achievements for this game, since a lot of them are for multiplayer, and I don't want to play the multiplayer in this game. Here's the review I've written on Steam (for all my Steam review, look HERE).
Being an IO game I really wanted to like it, but I just don't. In fact, I have a hard time even comming up with something positive to say. Sure, the weird hand-held camera view is somewhat stylish, but it quickly just gets annoying. Also, who's filming and why? And why is gore and nudity censured?

The guns are weak, and doesn't really feel like they do any damage. The story, well, I never really got it - you hunt someone in the beginning, and your girlfriend gets *snip*, and you hunt the people behind? From all previews I thought it would be about a robbery, but that's only the multiplayer part (or arcade mode).


I've played 4.4 hours so far, and that's 3.5 hours of completing the whole campaign(!), and 0.9 hours playing arcade mode. I'll try to complete the co-op campaign, and then I'll just try to forget this game...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for this great article;this is the stuff that keeps me going throc1ugh out these day.
    Download Full Verstion Pc Games


    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete