Wednesday, January 26, 2011

70 Steam Achievement Games at 100%


 A few days ago I completed my Steam achievement game number 70. Game number 70 turned out to be Supreme Commander 2, a game I didn't think I would ever 100%, since I didn't think I would like it. I was not a fan of the first game so for a long time I didn't even want to give it a chance. This, however, changed when a friend forced me to play it since we didn't have a lot of other games to play over LAN. Supreme Commander 2 was not nearly as complex as I thought it would be, and it wasn't really that hard so I gave the campaign a shot. After reading some achievement guides it didn't sound like it would be that hard to complete, so I began going through the campaign on hard. And, as it said in the guides, it wasn't really that hard. The only hard achievement to get was the 25 online ranked matches, but my friend help me boost these, so thanks to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment