Thursday, March 4, 2010

100% on On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One


On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One is the first installment in the RPG-Adventure game series based on the web comic Penny Arcade.
Too bad we'll never see the third and last episode of this game... Never the less, Episode one and two had a nice price drop a few weeks ago, going from 14,99€ and 19,99€ to both 4,99€, so I grabbed the first episode to try it out. It a decent game, sadly I never found the Penny Arcade comics that funny, so I didn't get all the humour in the game. The fighting system is fine, but I didn't realise until the final boss fight that you could block attacks, which made the game a bit harder than it would have been.  Never the less, I managed to get through without dying. In my last epic battle against the giant evil mine my computer gfx card broke, so I had a couple of easy achievements waiting...

Any way, 100% completion - YAY!
/me goes to purchase Episode two.

No comments:

Post a Comment