Friday, August 28, 2009

100% on The Wonderful End of the World

I bought the game AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity, and yes, that is a lot of As, but what would you say after you jumped out from a tall building? The game is an indie base jumping game where you get points by staying close to buildings while you fall. But this post is not really about this game. I prepurchased it because it was made by the same people that created The Wonderful End of the World, which you got for free when you prepurchased the Aaaaas (it was actually cheaper than just buying The Wonderful End of the World). Also, I'm hoping AaaaaAAaaa... will get achievements.

The Wonderful End of the World is a... well, weird game. You are some strange creature that consumes all objects smaller than yourself, and by doing this you grow so you can consume even larger things. It might sound stupid, but it's actually quite fun (also quite laggy from time to time). Too bad the game is really short. It has 15 levels. Your goal is now to consume enought stuff to get a good rating (you get an achievement by getting A+ in all of them). In the first playthrought of the levels I got a A+ on eight of them, A in five of them, and in the last two I had some problems getting more than B+ to begin with. That is, those two levels took a few more tries.

To sum it up, after 2.5 hours I had all the achievements for this game (very easy to get!), and therefore I welcome myself to the 100% club.

No comments:

Post a Comment